Manage Body|Mind|Emotions|Thoughts

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Toothache - Homemade Medicines/Immediate Remedy

As I already mentioned, here are the homemade medicine/remedy for immediate relief of Toothache.

Garlic clove - Take one garlic add a pinch of salt and crushed peppercorns and keep them on the tooth which aches. This is an immediate relief. Garlic has so much power!

Cloves - These are very handy and easy.Just place them on the tooth that aches and after sometime you will get some relief for sure.

Salt and pepper - Take a pinch of each and rub it slowly on the gum of the aching side.

Clove oil - This is also very effective. Just rub it on the Gums and with a help of sponge/cotton apply it on the tooth.

Onions - Place a small piece of onion on the tooth. It helps killing the germs.

As always goggling with warm salt water also helps to some extent.

Do let me know if you are aware of any other Home medicine for toothache.

No comments:

 

Connect with me online

Copyright

  • All written content on Mind Manage © 2008 Sangeeth Raghunathan unless otherwise indicated. | All rights reserved |These are just views and the author takes no responsibilities for any action|If you are interested in using my texts or any information from my blog please contact me | You may not use my work for commercial purposes without my permission | You may not alter, transform, or build upon this work in any form | Please Ask First!