Manage Body|Mind|Emotions|Thoughts

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Do you suffer from Acne?

Whenever I hear the word Acne, it kind of pisses me off. It is one of the major contributors of social insecurity among kids, teenagers or adults. Affects everyone invariably. Especially the teens. Already they are going through a tough time, and acne makes the life even worse.

More than physical, I think Acne has a more emotional effect. Whiteheads, Blackheads, pimples,Cysts are common form of acne. ok, we all know this. So, what causes this acne? - An important question. They say, mostly due to hormones, dirt, heredity, stress, deficiency of vitamin A and E. It varies from person to person.

How can we prevent Acne? - I really do not know how we can prevent it. May be we can be more hygienic. But, I would be more interested in how to cure them.


We really do not have the control over the acne, per say. But sure is curable. There are a lot of treatment for acne complex. We just have to find out which suits us the best. Various treatments like Murad acne complex etc are available. Consult your doctor before deciding on which medication to follow.

Have you ever tried Murad Acne? If so, please share your views and experience. I really appreciate it and would love to know more about the product. My friend is in need of a good treatment. She is suffering from acne for the past 6 months.

No comments:

 

Connect with me online

Copyright

  • All written content on Mind Manage © 2008 Sangeeth Raghunathan unless otherwise indicated. | All rights reserved |These are just views and the author takes no responsibilities for any action|If you are interested in using my texts or any information from my blog please contact me | You may not use my work for commercial purposes without my permission | You may not alter, transform, or build upon this work in any form | Please Ask First!