Manage Body|Mind|Emotions|Thoughts

Thursday, October 23, 2008

How about some water therapy?

Everyone wants to be fit. Both Physically and mentally. How often do you exercise to make this happen? If you ask me the same question, I would say 'I am lazy to hit the Gym and exercising is no fun.' But, will you consider exercising if it is more fun? Ya, Of course!

Now, the next question. How many of you have been to Spas? For a women Spa is heaven. A great place to relax and meet up with friends. How cool it would be if you could exercise in you spa along with your friends?- A swim spa. I would say super cool.

But...there are always buts in everything. Are these hydrotherapy pools hygienic? Are the water being changed after every customer? A point to be noted. Not all spas do this and it is not affordable too. Also there is a high possibility that they use a highly chlorinated water for these pools. More chlorine content is not good for our skin. So I would suggest you all to think twice and also do your research properly before joining any therapy classes or trainings.

Recently I came across many Aquatic therapy classes, trainings. Also home pools, where you can install these equipments at home and practice it all by yourself. One advantage of having a home pool is that you can avoid spreading of infections and also take care of the water. But can you afford it? It is 100% your call.

Indoor exercises are becoming more popular these days. With having to work all day, having a Gym at home is the easiest and best way to keep your body fit. How efficient is this water therapy? Do you go to any aquatic therapy or do you know someone who participates? Do share your comments here so that it will be useful for all our readers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happiness is not a matter of events, it depends upon the tides of the mind.

 

Connect with me online

Copyright

  • All written content on Mind Manage © 2008 Sangeeth Raghunathan unless otherwise indicated. | All rights reserved |These are just views and the author takes no responsibilities for any action|If you are interested in using my texts or any information from my blog please contact me | You may not use my work for commercial purposes without my permission | You may not alter, transform, or build upon this work in any form | Please Ask First!