Manage Body|Mind|Emotions|Thoughts

Monday, October 27, 2008

Tooth Ache - ouch! it hurts.

For the past two weeks, my husband was suffering from tooth ache. He was developing his wisdom tooth and oh! it was painful. Also he has sinus problem which had aggravated his pain. I did give home some home medicine, which I will be sharing with you all soon. But, no relief. The next immediate thought is to find a dentist.

We live in the suburbs of IL and our main concern was dental expenses aren't covered in our insurance. That being said, you know how much we have to pay out from our pocket if we visit a dentist. But, how long can he suffer? Another big issue is, he hates going to a dentist. He says it is more painful than the tooth ache. So, either I have to drag him to the dentist or he must be given conscious sedation. My motto is to get his tooth ache fixed.

For the first week, I just gave him some home medicine. A quick remedy. The next week was OK. He was getting better and now he is alright. He is very happy that he made it through this situation without going to the dentist! My friend always compares him with her son, in this aspect. She lives in NY and her son always throws a tantrum, every time they visit the Rochester NY dentist. She says, Rochester Dentist needs a lot of patience to treat her kid. And same goes with my husband. A lot of patience is required.

Sure do come back for the details of home medicine that I gave my husband to get a quick relief from the pain. Do share your experiences related to tooth ache or dentist whichever you feel is real funny!

No comments:

 

Connect with me online

Copyright

  • All written content on Mind Manage © 2008 Sangeeth Raghunathan unless otherwise indicated. | All rights reserved |These are just views and the author takes no responsibilities for any action|If you are interested in using my texts or any information from my blog please contact me | You may not use my work for commercial purposes without my permission | You may not alter, transform, or build upon this work in any form | Please Ask First!