Manage Body|Mind|Emotions|Thoughts

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Finding difficult to track your goals?

New year is in 2 weeks. Hope you have your next year's goals in mind. I have quite a few from loosing weight to saving money. It is not that we have to wait till New year to set our goals. We can set them whenever we want. The major issue is tracking them. Most of us, including me will be all excited and set unrealistic goals sometimes or even set goals and completely forget about them. But it is not going to be the case this year.

'Goal for it' is a website which helps us track our goals online. Not only for adults, it also helps us track the development of our kids through their kids goal charts. This is very inspiring and helps children learn their duties in a very fun way. I am pretty sure parents will love this. Not only New Year's resolutions, you can set any goal and track your progress. It is always helpful when someone is behind us and Goal for it is one such program, I would say.

You have free tools to set, manage and achieve goals. The process is very simple and they also have helpful video tutorials for teaching the beginners. You get support, motivation, the opportunity to work together and more. It is always easy when you do something in a group. All for free. Don't you think you should give it a try? This is perfect for people like me, who forgets their goals and find it difficult to track their progress. Let me know what your experience, it is always more room to learn.

1 comment:

harry said...

You may want to check out http://www.GoalsOnTrack.com, a very nicely built web app designed for tracking goals and todo lists, and has time tracking. It's clear, focused, easy to navigate, worth a try.

 

Connect with me online

Copyright

  • All written content on Mind Manage © 2008 Sangeeth Raghunathan unless otherwise indicated. | All rights reserved |These are just views and the author takes no responsibilities for any action|If you are interested in using my texts or any information from my blog please contact me | You may not use my work for commercial purposes without my permission | You may not alter, transform, or build upon this work in any form | Please Ask First!