Manage Body|Mind|Emotions|Thoughts

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

100 Natural Ways to Overcome Anxiety

Recently, I was brought to the notice of an article which shares 100 Natural Ways to Overcome Anxiety. Here is the link for you. I have already written about how to overcome stress and in this busy world, we all have different reasons for getting anxious.

Getting anxious is very natural. You cannot prevent it. But sure can overcome without stress. Natural methods like Yoga, meditation are great ways to overcome your anxiety. A normal breathing exercise does help a lot. Through this process, Do not try to control your emotions. Let it free and try to overcome them. It is more effective than trying to control.

Here are few ways which I found very interesting in t he article I mentioned above.

  • Learn to Say NO - The basic thing which causes emotional disorder.
  • Journal - Keep a journal and let out your feelings. Do not try to suppress them. It adds fuel to the fire.
  • Therapies - Acupuncture,Reiki etc helps a lot when done right.
  • Sleep - If not enough can cause you major problems.
  • Natural Diet - Taking proper food would definitely help you through this. Green tea, Avocado,Fish oil,mushrooms may help too.

Getting anxious is very normal. Every human being experiences anxiety. It is the way we use to overcome anxiety, that matters. Relax and enjoy every second of your life.

No comments:

 

Connect with me online

Copyright

  • All written content on Mind Manage © 2008 Sangeeth Raghunathan unless otherwise indicated. | All rights reserved |These are just views and the author takes no responsibilities for any action|If you are interested in using my texts or any information from my blog please contact me | You may not use my work for commercial purposes without my permission | You may not alter, transform, or build upon this work in any form | Please Ask First!