Manage Body|Mind|Emotions|Thoughts

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Why do we get Disturbing and Violent Dreams?


Everyone loves to dream. Sometimes we do get upset when we dream of something we do not want to see. Few dreams haunt us. I have many times woken up by a same dream. Dreams are ways through which your subconscious mind try to communicate with you. If you understand what subconscious mind try to say, you can rule! It is not very easy. You need to master the art of dream interpretation. As it is always believed by me 'Nothing is impossible. You just need to try!'. So here is an article about disturbing dreams which I came across in www.psychic-aus.com . It is a good start to read our dreams which surely helps in solving our emotional problems.
Here is the link to the article

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice di sangeeth

how to astral travel said...

I have dreamed frequently about jumping from rooftop to rooftop when I was a kid. I wonder if that means something about me in my life. Anyways the link to the article is broken. You might fix that. thanks.

 

Connect with me online

Copyright

  • All written content on Mind Manage © 2008 Sangeeth Raghunathan unless otherwise indicated. | All rights reserved |These are just views and the author takes no responsibilities for any action|If you are interested in using my texts or any information from my blog please contact me | You may not use my work for commercial purposes without my permission | You may not alter, transform, or build upon this work in any form | Please Ask First!