Manage Body|Mind|Emotions|Thoughts

Friday, August 10, 2007

Mind and Brain Relationship

There are many people who still don’t know if mind and brain are same. When we talk we refer mind as heart, something which has a feeling; where as brain is like an organ which helps you take decision without getting influenced by emotions. But then, are brain and mind different? This is a million dollar question.

People have tried to prove this scientifically and also philosophically. Still there are people who find it heard to believe that mind and brain are different. If you ask me, I would safely say 'I don’t know'. It can be same or different.

With this question in mind when I was searching for answers I came across many articles, theory which contradicted one another. There were many interesting articles that I found in the internet.

Here is one of them, really interesting theory. Have a look and let me know what you feel.

Mind and Brain Relationship


No comments:

 

Connect with me online

Copyright

  • All written content on Mind Manage © 2008 Sangeeth Raghunathan unless otherwise indicated. | All rights reserved |These are just views and the author takes no responsibilities for any action|If you are interested in using my texts or any information from my blog please contact me | You may not use my work for commercial purposes without my permission | You may not alter, transform, or build upon this work in any form | Please Ask First!